Braun Silk-expert is a clinically tested IPL for permanent visible hair removal. It is the only IPL with a SensoAdapt™ skin tone sensor which reads and adapts the light intensity at every flash*, for a safe and effective treatment. A lower leg can be treated in 10 minutes.
*in normal mode.
Braun Silk-expert 3 – The smart choice.
Braun’s Silk-expert IPL is the only IPL device with a SensoAdapt™ skin tone sensor. This sensor continuously reads your skin tone while the device is in use (80x per second), and automatically adapts the light intensity to the best energy setting for your skin. This ensures a safe and effective treatment and removes the need to match your skin tone against complicated colour matching charts other devices require.
Safe and effective treatments.
First time users can select the gentle mode which uses a low light intensity. It is also ideal when treating sensitive areas such as the bikini line or under arms.
Provides the equivalent of 13 years of full body treatments.
Triggers more flashes for a fast and efficient IPL treatment with fewer missed areas.
No batteries or charging required, simply plug in the device to begin treatments. Plus there are no bulbs or gels to replace.
Is IPL right for you?
Silk-expert IPL is most effective on light to medium skin tones with hair ranging from natural blonde to dark brown or black. The device is least effective on very blonde, red, grey or white hair where the smaller amount of melanin does not absorb the light.
7 reasons to IPL at home with Silk-expert.
- Using Silk-expert IPL results in permanent visible hair removal in as little as 4 weeks.
- Clinically tested, treatments are gentle and virtually painless.
- Braun’s exclusive SensoAdapt™ technology tailors the IPL treatment specifically to your skin tone.
- Silk-expert is a fast IPL technology. A lower leg can be treated in 10 minutes!
- It uses the same principles as professional salon IPL treatments, all in the comfort of your own home.
- Compared to professional laser or wax treatments, Silk-expert IPL is a cost effective home hair removal method.
- As a corded device, you get uninterrupted treatment on maximum power. This removes any need to recharge the device whilst in the middle of a treatment.