Guerlain Les Météorites Face Powder N° 1 Pearly White

This product may be reserved by passengers with a valid air ticket for certain destinations only. You will be notified by email afterwards where to pick it up at Frankfurt Airport.
€59.99
€299.95 / 100 g
incl. all legal dues, shipping costs may apply
Members earn miles
Further Information

Product description

Météorites' pearls of powder correct, mattify and above all illuminate, thanks to the combination of coloured matte and pearlescent pearls. The ultra-light texture, with 95% naturally-derived ingredients¹, guarantees a radiant complexion. ¹Based on ISO 16128 standard. The remaining 5% contribute to the product integrity, sensoriality and pigmentation.Météorites' pearls of powder correct, mattify and above all illuminate, thanks to the combination of coloured matte and pearlescent pearls. The ultra-light texture, with 95% naturally-derived ingredients¹, guarantees a radiant complexion. ¹Based on ISO 16128 standard. The remaining 5% contribute to the product integrity, sensoriality and pigmentation.
Order Amount
20 g

Fragrance Notes

N/A

Ingredients

SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • SILICA • DISTARCH PHOSPHATE •MICA • MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE • CELLULOSE • MAGNESIUM CARBONATE HYDROXIDE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • PARFUM (FRAG

Additional product information

made in
France
Warning Hints
Avoid eye contact. Keep away from direct heat and sunlight.
Item Number
1615368

Manufacturer instruction

Manufacturer Color
No. 1 - Pearly White
Product Series
Les Météorites

Dimensions

Net Weight
0.008 kg
Package Height
5.2 cm
Package Length
7.2 cm
Package Width
7.2 cm