Acqua Di Parma Colonia Futura Eau de Parfum 100 ml

This product may be reserved by passengers with a valid air ticket for certain destinations only. You will be notified afterwards where to pick it up at Frankfurt Airport.
€124.90
€124.90 / 100 ml
incl. VAT, shipping costs may apply
Members earn miles
Further Information

Product description

Vitality, vibrancy, and modernity. Colonia Futura is Acqua di Parma's declaration of love for nature. A dynamic explosion of wonderfully combined yet individually distinct natural ingredients in a lively and untamed fragrance that connects the Maison's past , present, and future. A gift of nature containing 99% of Natural Origin Ingredients*, transparent in its essence and vibrating with life. *Calculation based on ISO 16128 part 2 and supplier data percentage of water included. The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time.
Order Amount
100 ml
Target Gender
Male

Additional product information

made in
Italy
Type of Fragrance
Eau De Cologne
Warning Hints
Avoid eye contact. Keep away from direct heat and sunlight.
Item Number
1487422

Manufacturer instruction

Product Series
Colonia

Dimensions

Net Weight
0.1 kg
Package Height
12 cm
Package Length
6 cm
Package Width
6 cm