Cune, Reserva, Rioja, dry, red 0.75L

€14.50
€19.33 / 1 l
incl. VAT, shipping costs may apply
Members earn miles
Further Information

Product description

The success of the Cune Crianza led to the creation of Cune Reserva. Grapes are hand picked from carefully selected vineyards and then fermented at controlled temperatures. Following malolactic fermentation, the wine is matured for eighteen months. The wine is then bottled and cellared for a year

The available vintage may differ from the one shown in the image.The success of the Cune Crianza led to the creation of Cune Reserva. Grapes are hand picked from carefully selected vineyards and then fermented at controlled temperatures. Following malolactic fermentation, the wine is matured for eighteen months. The wine is then bottled and cellared for a year

Order Amount
0.75 l
Color of Wine
Red

Tasting Notes

Intensely bright, deep ruby red colour. Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit and hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak. The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish

Nutritional values per 100 ml

Calories
387.5 kJ / 93.1 kcal
Fat
0 g
Carbonate
3.93 g
Protein
0.2 g

Ingredients

85% Tempranillo and the rest 15% Garnacha, Mazuelo and Graciano.

Allergens

Contains sulphites

Additional product information

Origin of Wine – Still
Spain – Rioja
made in
Spain
Sweetness of Still Wine
Dry
With Colorant
No
GMO Free
Yes
Warning Hints
Please drink responsibly
Item Number
99737

Dimensions

Net Weight
0.75 kg
Package Height
29.6 cm
Package Length
7.6 cm
Package Width
7.8 cm